Speak to our Jewellery experts.
Pay Monthly Engagement Rings & Diamond Jewellery
Found the perfect diamond ring but unsure if your budget will stretch that far? Perhaps it’s worth considering our interest free diamond and engagement ring financing options. We have a selection of options meaning you can buy now and pay monthly while choosing a finance plan that best suits your situation. Whether you’re looking for engagement rings on finance or simply want to know about your diamond financing options, our detailed guide has you covered.
Diamond Ring Financing FAQs
Do I qualify for diamond finance?
To apply for diamond ring financing, or financing of any other diamond jewellery, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be a UK resident with at least 3 years continuous address history.
- You must be in full time employment, unless retired or a house person with a spouse in full time employment.
- You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting direct debits.
- The goods must be delivered to your home address that is stated on the finance application.
What diamond finance options are available?
We offer a range of interest-free and interest-bearing finance options to help you spread the cost of your purchase over 6 to 36 months. The order amount needs to be over £1,000 and no more than £15,000. You can choose a deposit of up to 50% of the value of the goods.
We have a range of interest free, 0% APR options:
- 6 months - 6 months interest free, 0% APR. Minimum order amount: £1000. Maximum order amount: £15000. Deposit amount: 10% to 50%.
- 12 months - 12 months interest free, 0% APR. Minimum order amount: £1500. Maximum order amount: £15000. Deposit amount: 25% to 50%.
- 18 months - 18 months interest free, 0% APR. Minimum order amount: £2500. Maximum order amount: £15000. Deposit amount: 50%.
We also offer interest bearing, 16.9% APR options:
- 12 months (interest bearing) - 12 months interest bearing, 16.9% APR. Minimum order amount: £1000. Maximum order amount: £15000. Deposit amount: 10% to 50%.
- 24 months (interest bearing) - 24 months interest bearing, 16.9% APR. Minimum order amount: £1000. Maximum order amount: £15000. Deposit amount: 10% to 50%.
- 36 months (interest bearing) - 36 months interest bearing, 16.9% APR. Minimum order amount: £1000. Maximum order amount: £15000. Deposit amount: 10% to 50%.
0% Finance over 6 months
- Total order value = £1000
- 10% deposit = £100
- Total amount of credit = £900
- Duration = 6 months
- 6 monthly payments of = £150
- Interest rate(fixed) = 0%
- Interest charged = £0
- Total amount payable = £1000
- Cost of Credit = £0
- 0% APR Representative
16.9% finance over 12 months
- Total order value = £2,500
- 10% deposit = 250
- Total amount of credit = £2,250
- Duration = 12 months
- 12 monthly payments of = £203.84
- Interest rate(fixed) = 16.9%
- Interest charged = £196.12
- Total amount payable = £2,696.12
- Cost of Credit = £196.12
- 16.9% APR Representative
How much is the required deposit for diamond rings on finance?
We require minimum 10% of the final order amount as deposit (exclusion: minimum 25% deposit on 12 months interest-free finance and minimum 50% deposit on 18 months interest-free finance). For example, if your final order amount is £1,000, we will require a minimum deposit amount of £100, while placing your order and the rest £900 can be repaid via finance.
The minimum loan amount (product price - deposit) should be at least £500. The maximum deposit amount payable is capped accordingly.
Who is the actual diamond loan provider?
Your diamond engagement ring finance is with Finance is provided through the Deko platform by Duologi. Duologi is a trading name of Specialist Lending Ltd. We ("HJ Diamonds Limited", trading as Shining Diamonds) act as licensed credit brokers between our customers and Duologi.
Can I repay my diamond loan early?
You can settle your diamond jewellery loan at any time. Simply contact Duologi and they will calculate and send you your settlement figure. Your settlement figure and date are calculated in line with the Consumer Credit Act.
How quickly will my application for diamond ring financing be processed?
Your application for pay monthly engagement rings will be processed as soon as you complete your application online. You will receive an instant decision: Approved, Referred or Declined. You will be sent an email to confirm the status of your application as soon as it has been processed.
What type of jewellery can I buy on finance?
As well as diamond rings and engagement rings, you can also buy a wide selection of jewellery from Shining Diamonds on finance. This can include diamond earrings, diamond pendants, wedding ring financing and more of our extensive jewellery collection. For more information on what jewellery you can buy on finance, contact a member of our expert jewellery team.
How do I apply for engagement ring finance?
Select your desired product and add to basket. At the checkout payment method section select "Finance" payment method. You can then select a finance plan and complete purchase.
Benefits of buying jewellery on finance
There are many benefits of buying diamond jewellery on finance with Shining Diamonds, including
- Fixed payments - this allows you to budget effectively for your monthly outgoings.
- No need for loans - with diamond finance, there’s no need to contact your bank to secure loans.
- Variety of repayment options - including 6, 12, 18, 24 and 36 months and more.
- Purchase the jewellery you desire - this option allows you to splash out on that really special engagement ring or diamond jewellery, creating the perfect gift for a loved one.
Engagement Ring Financing with Shining Diamonds
Like what you see? Browse our extensive diamond jewellery range online and choose your dream piece today! Simply place it in your basket and select the finance option.